Hop aboard the Nautilus, a semi-submarine that will take you to a marine sanctuary. Venture on an exploratory mission that is both educational and entertaining. View the fish through your own personal porthole and feed them right from your seat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet the local partner at Green Pleasure Pier, Avalon, CA 90704, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that this cruise departs from Avalon on Santa Catalina Island. You must take the ferry to Avalon prior to boarding this tour
- Tour participants must be able to transfer to the vessel and walk 12 steep steps down to and up from the seating area
- For safety reasons, you should be in good health and free from claustrophobia or anxiety symptoms, high blood pressure, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure
- Children (3-11) and infants (0-2) must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants (2 and under) are required to have a ticket to ride the semi-submarine
- All departures are subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions. Schedules are subject to change without notice
- If you cancel your tour, you will be given a voucher for the same tour valid for 1 year from the original date of departure