Cycle around Austin's Lady Bird Lake and see its most famous sites on a bike tour. Learn about the city's history and get local tips from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy the freedom and mobility of a bike ride
- Experience the romance of the Lady Bird Lake and its historic bridges
- Glide past some of the most iconic monuments in Austin, including Barton Springs Pool
- Listen as your guide gives insider tips about life in Austin
- See more of Austin and its famous sites in less time
Escape the hustle and bustle of Austin's tourist hotspots and get off the beaten track as you explore Lady Bird Lake on a bicycle tour. See more of the city in less time, visit famous locations, and enjoy entertaining commentary from your local guide along the way.
Meet your guide at the meeting point, receive your helmet and bike, and set out on your tour. Head down to the famous Barton Springs Pool and Zilker Park area and learn about Austin's largest park and its significance. Then head towards the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue and the Congress Avenue bridge.
The itinerary includes sites like the old Mopac railroad bridge, Austin's newest library, the Pfluger pedestrian bridge, and of course the iconic boardwalk for perfect photo opportunities of the Austin skyline.
Listen as your guide provides insider tips about life in Austin and gives you informative tidbits about the locations that are on the tour’s itinerary.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection: