Discover highlights of Poland on this guided day tour with a packed lunch. Explore and learn about the Wieliczka Salt Mine, head to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, see its exhibits, and visit Birkenau.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the Wielopole 2 street at the Kiss & Ride park place just next to the entrance to the Main Post Office. Here is google link: https://goo.gl/maps/6sdWJR4Nwd8CJJdy5Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- High-heeled shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- This tour is not suitable for children under 14 years.