Learn about the tragedy of the Auschiwtz concentration camp and make a visit underground to the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Wieliczka Salt Mine on a guided day trip from Krakow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Participants need to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking (entrance on side might be refused if the names do not match IDs/passports)
- Maximum entrance luggage/bag/purse/backpack size is 30x20x10cm (A4 sheet size)
- Let your supplier know if your child is less than 150cm tall - a child seat will be arranged
- From March 2020, new guidelines mean booking in advance is the only way to ensure you are able to visit it. It is generally possible to change your ticket date and time after purchase if necessary.
- The temperature in the Salt Mine is around 14-15 degrees Celsius - you will spend around 2-2.5 hours over there, please dress accordingly
- Time of departure is approximate and may change up to 3 hours
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service. your guides have no influence on the breaks' duration
- Type of transportation (small bus/van/car) depends on the overall number of participants