Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps with a professional educator to learn about its inhumane history. Enter the museum with a fast-track pass.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Polish, English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the entrance to the Auschwitz I Museum near the restaurant. For the second part of the tour meet at Auschwitz II Museum Birkenau. Please arrive at the parking close to Birkenau gate with your transportation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The tour can take place between 7:30 AM and 3:00 PM. You can choose your preferred start time, but the exact starting time will be sent to you the day before the tour
- As per the requirements of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, please provide your full name and contact details as part of the booking
- It is not permitted to enter the museum with large bags or backpacks (the maximum size permitted is 20 x 30 cm)
- It is recommended to bring lunch and drinks with you
- The pace and duration of the tours are determined by the memorial's visitor service., GetYourGuide and your guide have no influence on the duration of the break times
- After completing the visit to Auschwitz I, there is a 15-minute break. During this time, you should go to the car parking area in Brzezinka by your own transport (2 km). If you came to the museum by public transport, inform your tour leader about it before starting the tour, which will help you to reach Birkenau