Take comfortable transportation from Krakow to Auschwitz-Birkenau with a shuttle bus transfer. Get picked up from one of the eight points around Market Square and the Kazimierz area and have the option to include a return transfer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- The shuttle bus departure schedule from Krakow: • 7:30 AM or 11:00 AM: Saint Joseph Church (Rynek Podgórski 4) • 7:40 AM or 11:10 AM: Tourist Bus Stop (Dajwór 65 Street) • 7:50 AM or 11:20 AM: Wyspiański Hotel (Kopernika 2 Street) • 7:55 AM or 11:25 AM: Kiss & Ride (Pawia 18a Street) • 8:05 AM or 11:35 AM: Kiss & Ride (Garbarska) • 8:10 AM or 11:40 AM: Tourist Bus Stop next to Radisson Blu Hotel (Straszewskiego 14 Street) • 8:15 AM or 11:45 AM: Sheraton Grand Hotel (Corner Wiślna and Plac na Groblach, Powiśle 7 Street) • 8:25 AM or 11:55 AM: B&B Hotel (Monte Cassino 1) The morning pickup arrives at Auschwitz-Birkenau at 9:45 AM and the late morning pickup arrives at Auschwitz-Birkenau at 1:15 PM. Late arrivals will be considered no-shows.
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure. Shuttle Bus Departure Schedule from Auschwitz-Birkenau • 2:30 PM (for guests picked up between 7:30 AM - 8:25 AM) • 6:00 PM (for guests picked up between 11:00 AM - 11:55 AM)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- There is a free shuttle provided by the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum between Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II–Birkenau
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully