Discover the main attractions in Augsburg, including the Golden Hall and Fuggerei, on a guided walking tour. Walk through the old town's charming streets to several UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the Tourist-Information Augsburg.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- German tours depart at 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM
- From July to September: bilingual tours (German and English) take place from Monday to Wednesday at 2:00 PM; from Thursday to Sunday there will be a separate tour guided completely in English at 2:00 PM (please book separately)
- From October onwards: bilingual tours (German and English) depart every day at 2:00 PM