Discover for yourself why Waiheke is known as the Island of Wine. Enjoy wine tastings at 3 boutique vineyards with a local guide and finish with lunch and glass of wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Matiatia Wharf on Waiheke Island, New Zealand. If you are staying in Aukland, you will need to take the 10 AM ferry from Auckland, which will have you at the wharf by 10:35 AM. Your guide will meet you on arrival with a signboard. If you are staying on the island, you can meet your guide at the Matiatia Ferry Terminal at 10:35 AM. Your guide will be wearing an Ananda Tours jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- You must be 18 years or older to join this tour, please bring appropriate photo identification
- Tour departs from Matiatia Wharf on Waiheke Island at 10:40 AM. You will need to catch the 10:00 AM ferry from Auckland (at your own cost) and a guide with a signboard will meet you on arrival. Ferry tickets can be purchased online www.fullers.co.nz
- The sample itinerary is subject to variation pending seasonal vineyard availability and substitutions of equal quality may be made
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- The tour is not suitable for guests traveling with children under the age of 18 yrs
- Please advise of any food/drink allergies at the time of booking