Accompanied by a local guide, enjoy fresh oysters, award-winning olive oil, and other locally-produced specialty foods, accompanied by wines from some of the island’s top boutique vineyards.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Matiatia Wharf on Waiheke Island. If you are staying in Aukland, you will need to take the 9 AM ferry from Auckland, which will have you to the wharf by 9:45 AM. Your guide will meet you on arrival with a signboard. If you are staying on the island, you can meet your guide at the Matiatia Ferry Terminal at 9:45 AM. Your guide will be wearing an Ananda Tours jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Participants must be 18 years or older to join this tour and must bring appropriate photo identification with them on the day
- The tour departs from Matiatia Wharf on Waiheke Island at 9:45 AM. You will need to catch the 9:00 AM ferry from Auckland (at your own cost) and a guide with a signboard will meet you on arrival
- Dietary requirements are catered for including vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free (meals are not suitable for vegans)
- If you are staying on Waiheke, please meet the guide at Matiatia Wharf at 9:45 a.m.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchairs or walkers