Soar above Waiheke Island’s spectacular coastline, beaches, and vineyards on a 45-minute scenic flight. Marvel at the landscape of the Hauraki Gulf and the iconic Auckland skyline. Learn about the sights you pass with a local guide's commentary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled departure to check in and receive your safety briefing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled departure to check in and receive your safety briefing.
- The weather plays a significant part in flying in the region and this tour will only operate if conditions allow both a safe and enjoyable experience. If the trip is canceled due to weather, then the booking can simply be rolled to the next available flying day.
- It is recommended that you book for your first available day in Auckland/Waiheke so that you have maximum flexibility to roll on to a following fine weather day. Select your preferred departure date when booking and the local partner will confirm your exact trip details by email after booking.
- You must provide all traveler's individual weights when booking. If a traveler's individual weight exceeds 110 kilograms (242 pounds), please also contact the local partner after booking.
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing as the temperature in the plane will be similar to outside.