Experience Goat Island, New Zealand's first marine reserve, by boat, and explore its underwater paradise on a full-day small-group scuba dive charter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at 8.30am at the Dive Centre, look for the New Zealand Diving shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Diving certification
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This dive tour is for experienced divers who have logged at least 10 dives and have at least an Open Water certification. Inexperienced divers may also book this charter but must pay for a dive guide (paid locally upon arrival)
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire before diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- The minimum group size for this tour is 4 persons, and the maximum is 8 persons. If the tour is cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date or experience
- The tour is subject to weather conditions. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or experience