Explore the Coromandel Peninsula, known for its beautiful mountainous landscapes, sheltered bays, and stunning coastlines. Visit charming towns, dig your own hot tub on the beach and see beautiful beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Starting time 7:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from inner city Auckland accommodation included. Please advise where you are staying so you can be given a pickup time. Please be waiting in the lobby 5 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Ride on Driving Creek Railway through beautiful native forest
- Dig a hole at Hot Water Beach and sit in your own hot tub in the sand
- Hug an 800 year old kauri tree
- See the beautiful Cathedral Cove
- Take in stunning panoramic views of the Hauraki Gulf
- Innercity Auckland accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Driving Creek Railway entry
- Cafe lunch
- Hot Water Beach
- Cathedral Cove (subject to guide discretion)
- Light refreshments
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Outdoor clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers. If you are traveling alone you can join others who have booked the tour. Please mention this at the time of booking.
- Visiting Cathedral Cove is up to the discretion of the guide. It is an approximately 3 KM walk with stairs.
- Digging in the sand for hot water at Hot Water Beach is tide dependent. You will be informed if the date of travel is a 'bad tide day' at time of booking. There are 2 x 3 day periods each month where the tides are a bit tricky.
- This tour travels along some winding roads. If you have motion sickness please make sure to prepare appropriately.