Enjoy a day tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set and Rotorua from Aukland. Explore the set with a 2-hour guided tour of Hobbiton and have lunch in Te Puia You.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up and drop off is available from central Auckland accommodations including hotels, backpacker hostels, and private addresses in the city area. Please provide your accommodation details when booking and the local operator will advise your pick-up details. Please note that your pick-up time may be earlier than the tour start time.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing, sensible footwear, and come prepared as there is a reasonable amount of walking on uneven ground and New Zealand weather can be very changeable throughout the day
- Morning or afternoon tea can be purchased on the day at your own expense
- You can choose to travel one way from Auckland and be dropped off in Rotorua, please select this option when booking
- Lunch is buffet style
- The Hobbiton Movie Set Tour requires reasonable mobility, please advise when booking you have any mobility issues
- Shuttle pick-ups from outside Auckland city center can be arranged on request for an additional charge
- This tour is not suitable for children 2 years and under
- Pickup and drop-off is available from all accommodation in central Auckland. Please advise where you are staying
- Guaranteed departure has been temporarily suspended for 1 person
- A minimum of 4 people or price equivalent is needed to run the tour