Glide across the canopy of native New Zealand bush on a 3-hour zipline adventure on Waiheke Island. Enjoy 3 stunning 650-foot ziplines above the New Zealand bush and look down over stunning vineyards and tracts of original forest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The local partner will pick you up from Waiheke Islands, Matiatia Ferry Terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Face mask or protective covering
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Whilst there are no age restrictions to participate in this experience, you need to weigh at least 30kg (66lbs) and not more than 125kg (275lbs)
- All participants travel independently (not in tandem)
- This activity operates all year round. During the winter months, it is recommended that you bring warm clothing, a waterproof jacket, and suitable footwear for the 25-minute bushwalk
- At least 1 paying adult must zip with and supervise anyone in the booking who is aged 15 or under
- At least one parent, guardian, or properly authorized adult must be present to sign the disclosure form for anyone in the booking who is under 18 years old
- Non-zipping spectators are not permitted