Immerse yourself in the incredible natural landscapes of New Zealand on this fully guided tour from Auckland to the geothermal wonderland and adventure playground of Rotorua.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-ups are from the below hotels only, starting up to 20 mins before your tour time. Please see below what group your hotel is in and what your pick-up time is. Auckland Airport (Butterfly Creek) pick ups must be requested and confirmed in advance. Group 1: 20 minutes before tour start time. Sofitel Hotel Auckland. Group 2: 15 minutes before tour start time. Adina Apartments, Copthorne Hotel Auckland, Grand Mercure Hotel, Hilton Hotel Auckland, SO/ Hotel Auckland, JUCY Snooze, M Social, Pullman Hotel, Queen Street Backpackers, Waldorf Bankside Apartments, Waldorf Celestion Apartment Hotel, Waldorf Stadium Apartments. Group 3: 10 minutes before tour start time. AVANI Metropolis, Barclay Suites, Base Backpackers, CityLife Hotel Auckland, Heritage Hotel Auckland, Ibis Budget Auckland, Rydges hotel Auckland, Stamford Plaza Auckland. Group 4: 5 minutes before tour start time. Crowne Plaza Auckland, Scenic Hotel Auckland, Skycity hotel, Skycity Grand Hotel.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Children below 5 years old are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be rented from us for $50 per child (with 24 hours notice). Children between 5-7 years old are also recommended to be in a booster seat for their safety