This informative audio tour of the bustling and diverse city of Auckland will take you on a journey where you'll see sights such as the iconic Sky Tower, the beautiful Albert Park and learn about the city’s history and 50 surrounding volcanoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour.
- Explore a city with a fully narrated tour.
- See the impressive Sky Tower of Auckland, go to the top for magnificent views of the beautiful city.
- Audio-guided tour (English only)
- Walking tour
- Entrance Fees
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Sky TowerOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for tours
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only