This informative audio tour of the bustling and diverse city of Auckland will take you on a journey where you'll see sights such as the iconic Sky Tower, the beautiful Albert Park and learn about the city’s history and 50 surrounding volcanoes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Sky TowerOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for tours
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only