Explore New Zealand Maritime Museum and discover stories about the ocean through intriguing exhibitions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Arrive at New Zealand Maritime Museum at Auckland Viaduct Harbour You must show your voucher at the ticket counterOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Student card
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All children must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times
- Museum hours: 10:00 AM-5 PM
- Last entry at 4:00 PM
- The museum is open every day except 25th December
- 1-3 hours is recommended for this experience