Discover Auckland's people, history, and traditions on a tour centered around Maori culture. Gaze out upon the city from a volcanic cone. Watch a traditional Maori dance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Maori
- Pickup included
- Pick-up and drop off available from Auckland CBD hotels. Meet your guide in the hotel reception unless told otherwise.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Take in stunning views at Auckland's iconic vistas including One Tree Hill and Bastion Point
- Pick up insights into Maori culture and history from expert guides
- Watch a traditional Haka dance, just like New Zealand's famous rugby team, the All Blacks, perform
- Experience traditional Maori musical instruments, games, and temporary tattoos
- Admission to Auckland Museum, including Maori cultural performance and games
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off in Auckland CBD
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to operate. In the event that this is not met, you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund.
- This tour includes outdoor sightseeing, so sensible footwear is recommended. Additionally, please wear weather appropriate clothing.