Visit two of New Zealand’s most famous attractions in one day on this guided, small group tour from Auckland. Immerse yourself in magic at the Hobbiton Movie Set and explore the Waitomo Glowworm Caves
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please look for the minivan with Cheeky Kiwi Travel signwriting on it. Please wait in the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to your pick up time below: Group 1: 20 minutes before tour start time Sofitel Hotel Auckland Group 2: 15 minutes before tour start time Adina Apartments, Copthorne Hotel Auckland, Fat Camel Backpackers Hostel, Grand Mercure Hotel, Hilton Hotel Auckland, JUCY Snooze, M Social, Pullman Hotel, Queen Street Backpackers, Waldorf Bankside Apartments, Waldorf Celestion Apartment Hotel, Waldorf Stadium Apartments Group 3: 10 minutes before tour start time AVANI Metropolis, Barclay Suites, Base Backpackers, CityLife Hotel Auckland, Heritage Hotel Auckland, Ibis Budget Auckland, Rydges hotel Auckland, Stamford Plaza Auckland Group 4: 5 minutes before tour start time Crowne Plaza Auckland, Scenic Hotel Auckland, Skycity hotel, Skycity Grand hotel Group 5: At tour start time (or up to 10 minutes after) Auckland City Hotel, Cordis Hotel Auckland
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or serious back or heart problems
- Children below 5 years old are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be rented from the local partner for $50 per child (with 24 hours notice)
- Children between 5-7 years old are also recommended to be in a booster seat for their safety