Enjoy a 1.5-hour sailing cruise on Auckland’s Waitemata Harbor. Enjoy onboard refreshments and engaging live commentary from the crew while taking in the iconic city sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Viaduct Harbor, Auckland, New Zealand. Meet at the kiosk inside the Viaduct Harbor at the end of Quay Street and diagonal to the National Maritime Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The activity is not wheelchair accessible
- A toilet is available onboard the vessel
- In wet weather, the cruise may stop in the sheltered Westhaven Marina
- The activity requires minimum numbers to operate, in the unlikely even these are not met, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund