Discover the city affectionately known as the "City of Sails," with one of the highest rates of boat ownership in the world and the huge Westhaven Marina. Learn the city's fascinating maritime legacy on this self-guided cycling adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish
- Private group
- See Auckland from the ease of 2-wheels, as you cycle around this picturesque city
- Visit the New Zealand Maritime Museum and learn about the city's maritime past
- Enjoy great views of Auckland Harbour Bridge, Westhaven Marina and the city skyline
- Standard bike rental
- Cable lock
- Souvenir map - with directions and commentary
- Entry to the NZ Maritime Museum
- Bottled water
- Tour Guide
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Unit D/80 Wyndham St, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand at the back of the courtyard, located at the Nelson Street end of Wyndham Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Participants must be able to ride a bicycle confidently and unassisted.
- A map will be provided and you will have the opportunity to discuss the riding route with your host before you depart.
- This is a self-guided tour.
- A credit card is required as a bond for the bike hire.