This tour of Auckland takes you to the most beautiful places of this gorgeous city: spectacular ocean views, volcanoes, rainforest and black and white sand beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Drive through Auckland Domain, the suburb of Parnell and Tamaki Drive
- Take in great views of Hauraki Gulf, the Harbour Bridge, spectacular ocean vistas and Rangitoto Island
- Visit Devonport, a picturesque old North Shore marine village
- Experience New Zealand's ancient rainforest
- Lunch and snacks
- Hot/cold drinks
- All taxes and park fees
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Please bring walking shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, swimming gear (in summer) and your camera.
- This is an all inclusive tour with no hidden costs.
- Tours require a minimum of two adults to operate. Please inquire for single passenger bookings.