Eat your way through Auckland on this moving feast of delicious food featuring appetizers, a main, sweet treats and dessert. Discover the sights and sounds of Auckland with fellow foodies on this small-group walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 1:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Experience the highlights of Auckland food culture
- Enjoy a full meal while seeing some of the city's top attractions
- Discover where the locals eat
- All food
- Table water
- Drinks other than water
- Children under 10 years
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the base of the Sky Tower.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- The tour route requires about 2 km of walking including some stairs.
- The tour operates rain or shine.
- The tour route often changes to showcase the best food in the central city.
- This food tour includes NZ seafood, meat and dairy products.