Climb aboard a genuine America’s Cup yacht and set sail on the sparkling waters of Auckland’s Waitemata Harbor. No sailing experience is required for this adventure, you can take an active part or just enjoy the journey!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Viaduct Harbor, Auckland, New Zealand. Meet at the Kiosk inside the Viaduct Harbor at the end of Quay Street, past the New Zealand Maritime Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The activity is suitable for children 10 years and over
- The activity is not recommended for pregnant women and people with medical conditions, please contact the local partner after booking to discuss any medical issues
- The International America's Cup Class yachts have been designed to sail primarily in light winds. There are wind limits in place for the safety and comfort of all passengers. The final decision on whether to sail is at the skipper's discretion
- The activity requires minimum numbers to operate, in the unlikely even these are not met, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund