Atlantic City: Dolphin Watching Ocean Cruise Adventure
- Make the most of your time on the Jersey Shore with this combined sightseeing and ocean cruise adventure
- See leaping, frolicking dolphins as you head out into the water
- Learn from an onboard marine naturalist about how the dolphins interact with locals
This Atlantic City dolphin watching ocean cruise has been featured by mainstream media outlets including The New York Times, The Philadelphia Inquirer, The Atlantic City Press, and New Jersey Outdoors. The cruise has grown to be their most celebrated adventure, experienced by oceanographers and mammal lovers from coast to coast.
You'll never know how many there are, or how many you'll see — that's part of the adventure. All that can be said is to fill your tank with energy and bring your camera.
- Two-hour dolphin watching cruise
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
• Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Late arrivals cannot be accommodated and refunds cannot be provided. • Upon arrival redeem your GetYourGuide voucher at the ticket booth for Atlantic City Cruises, located under the American flag, just off the main parking lot of Gardner’s Basin. • After checking in at the ticket booth, you will be provided with a boarding pass for the cruise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
In the unlikely event that dolphins are not spotted, a free return cruise ticket will be provided. Please note that no refunds are given