Enjoy skip-the-line tickets to the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta with 7 different galleries containing more than 10 million gallons of water and thousands of sea creatures. Visit Live Music Weeknights.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please proceed to the main entrance of Georgia Aquarium on Baker Street with your voucher. Skip the purchase line and go directly to security.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will skip the ticket purchase line but will need to queue for the security check line
- The aquarium is one of Atlanta's most popular attractions and becomes crowded later in the day
- Plan to spend 2 to 3 hours here
- Children ages 2 and younger enjoy free admission
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge with a photo ID at the main entrance and information booth
- Hours of operation may vary. Please check before you go
- No outside food or drinks are permitted in the aquarium. Small snacks for children and visitors with food allergies are permitted
- The AT&T Dolphin Presentation and Under the Boardwalk Sea Lion Presentation are seated on a first come, first served basis. It is recommended to get in line at least 30 minutes before the show starts
- Strollers cannot be larger than 28” (71 cm) in width and 52” (132 cm) in length
- Wagons, push cars, and ride-ons are not permitted
- GetYourGuide is an Authorized Ticket Seller of Georgia Aquarium