Join your guide on an air-conditioned bus tour from Downtown Atlanta to Georgia's wine country. Enjoy 13 tastings at 3 local wineries. Experience a taste of Germany and local shopping in Helen, North Georgia's famous Bavarian Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Trader's Vic's on the outside of the Hilton Atlanta Hotel in Downtown Atlanta. Trader Vic's is between John Portman Blvd between Courtland St and Piedmont Ave. 255 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Vineyards may change based on availability
- Passengers under 21 years old count as children on this tour since passengers must be 21+ to consume alcohol
- Passengers under 21 may purchase water and/or soft drinks at the wineries if they wish
- Tours operate in the rain, but the tour may be canceled if snowy conditions make the roads dangerous
- Phone charger outlets are provided on the bus