Follow the history of Atlanta from a major American Civil War battlefield to the center of the US Civil Rights movement. Visit the site of the Battle of Atlanta, the oldest cemetery in the city, and the Martin Luther King Historic District.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Within Atlanta city limits. Pickup in private vehicle with DTour signs on the side. Typically meet in valet parking area of hotel
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Hotel pickup is available only within the Atlanta city limit
- There is a minimum of 2 people needed to book the tour
- Please be aware there is no food provided during this tour