Experience the essence of Athens through its culinary habits. Visit non-touristic areas and taste local traditional products, a delicious way to discover Athens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is opposite Syntagma Square (arriving by Metro, get off at the Syntagma station) outside the Cosmote store at 1 Mitropoleos Street at 09:30 am. Your tour guide will be holding a light blue sign of Athenian Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There are vegetarian options at every spot. However, there are limited choices for other dietary restrictions such as gluten-free and dairy-free. Severe allergies cannot be catered for on this tour
- The walking pace is moderate with plenty of stops and opportunities to sit
- The amount of food consumed during the tour is almost equal to a proper meal
- The guides may change the order of the places you may visit