Join an afternoon bike tour in Athens and discover the historic monuments in the best light of the day. Take photos of the Roman Agora, Panathenaic Stadium, and more as you explore the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that you do not enter any archaeological sites on this tour
- This tour is suitable for all fitness levels, as long as you can ride a bike
- There may be participants with electric bikes joining your group
- Please note that from 15 April to 30 August the tour ends before sunset
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water with you
- There is a limited number of bikes for people less than 160 cm; please let the local partner know if you will require one beforehand
- Tours run in all weather conditions