Explore the Acropolis Museum, learn about the lives of ancient Athenians, see the world-famous ancient statues and art. With this one-of-a-kind visit to the Acropolis Museum, you'll delve into the past and uncover stories from historical Athens.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go directly to the entrance of the Acropolis museum and scan the barcode on your voucher at the validating machines.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This ticket is for travelers over the age of 25 – reduced-price tickets are not available online
- Children under 5 and EU citizens under 25 receive free or reduced admission upon providing their ID at the ticket booth at the Acropolis site
- Non-EU citizens under 25 receive a reduced-price entry (April-October) upon providing their ID at the ticket booth