This private tour of Athens provides an excellent introduction to the city and its must-see attractions.
What to Expect
This private tour of Athens will allow you to enjoy the city's greatest sights at your own pace from the comfort of your own taxi.
After being collected from a pre-arranged location of your choice, your first stop will be the Acropolis. Here you can climb the smooth marble steps on the Sacred Way, admire Propylaea gateway, and enjoy the stunning views of Athens from the highest point in the city.
You might want to visit the two ancient theaters, the Theater of Dionysus and the Odeon of Herod Atticus, or marvel at Hadrian's Arch and the ruins of the Temple of Olympian Zeus. You can watch the changing of the guard at Constitution Square or visit the Panathinaiko Stadium, home to the 1896 Olympics.
Alternatively relax in the National Garden, or enjoy exploring the narrow streets of Plaka.
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- English-speaking taxi driver
- Transportation by luxury, air-conditioned Mercedes Benz taxi. Please contact the local supplier after booking to arrange exact pick up time and location.
What's Not Included
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees for the archeological sites
- Lunch and drinks
Know Before You Go
• Please check for current opening times and ticket prices.
• Please bear in mind that the collection time from your hotel will have to allow for visits to archaeological sites if these are included in the tour.
• The order of visits on the tour may change due to circumstances beyond our control, e.g. bad weather conditions, demonstrations, road closures.
• Drivers cannot enter sites with you as they are not official guides.