Highlights of Athens Private Shore ExcursionsProduct ID: 22658
From US$326.85 Per group up to 4Book now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up/drop off. Meet at the front of your hotel lobby. Your driver will be holding a placard with your name and a copy of your confirmation/voucher letter for ease of ID. Please have your voucher/confirmation letter available to compare. Please stay with your group.
- See the legendary Acropolis, icon of Athens, with its amazing Parthenon
- Go to the birthplace of the modern Olympic Games at the Panathenaikon Stadium
- Discover relics of classical and ancient history at the National Archaeological Museum
- Shop for jewelry and souvenirs in the lively Plaka neigborhood
- Explore on your own or with a guide; the choice is yours
- Find a quaint little taverna to sample the famous Mediterranean cuisine
- See the changing of the Evzone Guards outside Parliament House
- Wander down cobblestone streets, following in the footsteps of 2,500 years of history
- Enjoy fantastic views of the Acropolis, and plenty of other "Kodak" moments
Head for the "Sacred Rock" of the Acropolis, and learn about the Parthenon, an architectural masterpiece of the Golden Age. See the Temple of Athena, the Caratytids, Erechlion and Temple of Nike. Go to the Theatre of Dionysus, the world’s oldest theater, where dramas by Sophocles and Euripides were premiered in the 5th century BC.
Discover treasures from more than 4,000 years of ancient and classical civilization at the National Archaeological Museum. Then, stroll around the vibrant cobblestone streets of Plaka, dubbed the “Neighborhood of the Gods” at the foothills of the Acropolis.
Locate a little taverna for a scrumptious lunch of Mediterranean cuisine. Then, explore the labyrinth of alleys and tiny streets, with picture-perfect photo opportunities of the city’s historic landmarks, and plenty of stores to do some souvenir shopping.
Finally, take a scenic tour of the ancient and modern architectural wonders of Athens, driving past the magnificent Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, Panathenaikon Olympic Stadium - birthplace of the modern Olympics - and Parliament House, guarded by the Evzone Guards in their colorful tunics.
- Licensed guide ("with guide" option)
- Driver and transportation by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Cruise ship pick-up/drop off. Meet your driver outside the exit door of the Customs Building. They will be holding a placard with your name. Please have your voucher/confirmation letter available to compare with the driver's copy for ease of ID. Please stay with your group. (Open in Google Maps)
National Archaeological Museum (0 - 18 years go free) (19 - Adult EUR 10)
Acropolis (0 - 18 years go free) (19 - Adult EUR 20)
All other venues free
In summer months it is advised to have: sunscreen, hat, dark glasses, water, and, comfortable walking shoes are always a smart choice.
Product ID: 22658