Enjoy a stroll in the city and the Ancient Agora, the cradle of democracy, on this 3-hour guided tour with an expert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring a hat and a bottle of water
- Bring a sweater if you are visiting in the early spring or autumn
- Entrance fees are not included; the Acropolis, the Temple of Zeus and the Acropolis Museum tickets cost €8 for adults and €4 for students
- The tour duration is 3 hours, which includes around 40 minutes of walking, the distance covered is around 1.5 miles, with many stops in shady corners
- The walking pace is moderate and suitable for everyone
- The tour is conducted in English (unless another language is agreed upon)
- There are restrooms along the route.