Escape the hustle and bustle of Athens on a tour around the scenic islands of Hydra, Poros, and Aegina. Swim and explore the island towns. Enjoy a delicious lunch onboard with live entertainment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Greek, Italian, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Pickup available from selected hotels in Athens city center available on request. Please be ready and wait at the reception at least 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Find the boat named Platytera Ton Ouranon at the marina. You can get there by taxi or car within 30 minutes from downtown Athens.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The optional guided tours are not included and require an additional cost to be paid on site: walking tour in Hydra, swimming at Agistri Island with transfers by traditional boat from Aegina, bus tour to the Temple of Aphaea and Byzantine monastery of Agios Nektarios on Aegina
- Please advise of any dietary requirements to the ship's personnel at least 2 days in advance so that the chef can modify the menu accordingly
- Passengers with disabilities may only travel on the ship with the attendance of an escort