Escape the hustle and bustle of Athens on a full-day tour around the islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina in the Saronic Gulf. Enjoy delicious food and live entertainment aboard a state-of-the-art boat, take part in optional activities and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Greek
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from selected hotels in Athens city center available on request. Please be ready and waiting in reception at least 5 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Extras such as breakfast, transportation and shore excursions can be arranged for an additional fee
- Hotel pick-up can be arranged on request, only from main hotels in the center of Athens, and begins at least 1 hour before the cruise departure
- Shore excursions include a walking tour in Hydra, swimming at Agistri Island with transfers by traditional boat from Aegina and a bus tour to the Temple of Aphaea and Byzantine monastery of Agios Nektarios on Aegina
- Please advise of any dietary requirements to the ship's personnel at least 2 days in advance so that the chef can modify the menu accordingly
- Passengers with disabilities may only travel on the ship with the attendance of an escort