Escape the hustle and bustle of Athens on a tour around the islands of Hydra, Poros, and Aegina in the Saronic Gulf. Enjoy delicious lunch and live entertainment onboard a state-of-the-art boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Greek, Italian
- Audio guide included
- English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Greek
- Pickup included
- Pickup available from selected hotels in Athens city center available on request. Please be ready and wait at the reception at least 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Extras such as breakfast, transportation and shore excursions can be arranged for an additional fee
- Hotel pick-up can be arranged on request, only from main hotels in the center of Athens, and begins at least 1 hour before the cruise departure
- Shore excursions include a walking tour in Hydra, swimming at Agistri Island with transfers by traditional boat from Aegina and a bus tour to the Temple of Aphaea and Byzantine monastery of Agios Nektarios on Aegina
- Please advise of any dietary requirements to the ship's personnel at least 2 days in advance so that the chef can modify the menu accordingly
- Passengers with disabilities may only travel on the ship with the attendance of an escort