Take a day trip from Athens to explore the remains of ancient Mycenae, a major center of Greek civilization from 1600 to 1100 B.C. Visit the small village of Epidaurus, famous for its impressive Hellenic theater, with a stop at Nauplia on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Free pickup service at the majority of central Athens hotels is offered and takes place approximately 1 hour before the tour departure time. Please note that you should contact Key Tours for the exact pickup points and time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour may be conducted by a bilingual guide on some occasions