Discover Athens, the Port of Piraeus, and the coastline of the Athenian Riviera at your own pace with a hop-on and hop-off ticket for 4 different bus lines. See the sites of the ancient capital, relax on the beach at Agios Kosmas and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Buses run on frequent departures from different stops such as Cruise Terminals A, B and C Piraeus Port, Syntagma Square, Acropolis stop, Omonoia Square, Karaiskaki Square, Monastiraki Square, Kotzia Square, Plaka old city (Melina Merkouri monument), The Parliament, Temple of Zeus, Archaeological Museum and Benaki Museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Children aged 4 and under get free admission
- All buses have low-floor easy access with a designated wheelchair space
- Free earphones are provided upon boarding