Explore the picturesque blue and white village of Mykonos on a day trip from Athens. Spend time walking through the charming streets and enjoy panoramic views of the Aegean Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Customer should wait at the hotel lobby ot the meeting point. The bus will have a sign "Daily tours from Athens".
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The tour includes walking along cobblestone streets
- Ferry arrival and departure times are subject to modifications due to weather conditions
- The early pickup is around 5:00 AM
- The stay on the island is approximately 7 hours
- Please make sure to provide a valid email address and Whatsapp number
- Nationality, date of birth, and passport/ID for all passengers are required for the tour