Discover one of the world’s most popular UNESCO sites on this Athens to Meteora day trip. Explore ancient monasteries, enjoy panoramic views and learn about Meteora's history and legends from a local.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
Select participants and date
Go to the Larissis train station of Athens and take the train to Kalabaka (on your own). Your guide will welcome you at rail station of Kalampaka.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- It is highly recommended to have some light snacks with you so you can enjoy them during the train ride or/and your Meteora tour.
- Lunch time will be after the Meteora tour because it requires some physical effort to visit the monasteries and it is not recommended to do it after eating