Embark on a day trip by bus to Meteora from Athens and explore the monasteries and rock formations. Discover untold tales within the monasteries while enjoying audio commentary on your phone.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
• Look for the 'Visit Meteora' logo on the front door to identify the tour bus • Departure: The bus departs from Larissis Station in Athens. Please be at the Larissa metro/subway station exit on Deligianni Street 15 minutes before. You can reach the meeting point by taking the Red Line metro/subway • Boarding procedure: No bus ticket is required. Just give your name to the driver for verification • Seats are not assigned, so you are free to choose your seatOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is usually done by train. However, recent flooding in Greece has temporarily disrupted train services. Replacement buses are in place to ensure uninterrupted travel until train services are restored. The itineraries and stops of this tour remain unaffected, so you can enjoy this activity with confidence
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women