Embark on an mesmerizing day tour from Athens. Explore hidden gems like the Hermit Caves, ensuring an exclusive experience. Visit monasteries, savor local cuisine, and relish a stunning sunset.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Russian, Greek, Romanian, Spanish, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
• Look for the 'Visit Meteora' logo on the front door to identify the tour bus • Departure: The bus departs from Larissis Station in Athens. Please be at the Larissa metro/subway station exit on Deligianni Street 15 minutes before. You can reach the meeting point by taking the Red Line metro/subway • Boarding procedure: No bus ticket is required. Just give your name to the driver for verification • Seats are not assigned, so you are free to choose your seatOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour is usually done by train. However, recent flooding in Greece has temporarily disrupted train services. Replacement buses are in place to ensure uninterrupted travel until train services are restored. The itineraries and stops of this tour remain unaffected so that you can enjoy this activity with confidence