Discover some of Greece's most emblematic and historic sights on a 3-day tour departing from Athens to Delphi and Kalabaka. See the monumental Temple of Apollo and Meteora's extraordinary rock-tower monasteries, amongst other ancient and medieval icons.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- A complimentary pick-up service is offered from the majority of hotels situated within central Athens.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Pick-up is available from the majority of hotels in Athens and takes place approximately 1 hour before the tour departure time
- Alternatively, you can meet at the tour supplier's office 15 minutes before departure
- Appropriate clothing is required to enter the monasteries. Ladies should not wear short skirts and must wear long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts
- Please note that a hotel accommodation tax will be applied. The tax will be paid directly to the hotel and the cost is as follows: 5 star hotels - €4 per room/per night, 4 star hotels - €3 per room/per night, 3 star hotels - €1.50 per room/per night