Explore the Delphi archeological site and marvel at amazing cliff-top monasteries in Meteora on this 2-day guided tour from Athens. Visit the Temple of Apollo in Delphi and 2 of the monasteries in Meteora, perched high above the surrounding countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Free pickup service from most central Athens hotels is provided. Please note that you should contact Key Tours for the exact pickup points and time.
- Welcoming travelers since 2014
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Pick-up is available from the majority of hotels in Athens and takes place approximately 1 hour before the tour departure time
- Alternatively, you can meet at the tour operator's office 15 minutes before the tour departure
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required:
- Ladies should not wear short skirts and must wear long sleeves.
- Men are not allowed to wear shorts
- Please note that a hotel accommodation tax will be applied. The tax will be paid directly to the hotel and the cost is as follows: 4 star hotels - €3 per room/per night and 3 star hotels - €1.50 per room/per night