From Athens: Day Tour to Delphi
- Visit the Sanctuary of Apollo at Delphi on the slopes of Mount Parnassus
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape
- Explore the ruins of the sanctuary of the oracle, and see the remains of the Temple of Apollo
Delphi Archaeological Site
Delphi Archaeological Museum
Arachova (photo stop)
Upon arrival at Delphi, explore the "Omphalos" ("Navel of the Earth") and marvel at the ruins of an ancient sanctuary that grew rich as the seat of the oracle. Learn how its influence extended beyond the confines of the Hellenic world, and take in the views of a landscape of unparalleled beauty.
See the remains of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios, and visit the Treasury of the Athenians. Look at the remaining columns of the Temple of Apollo, and go to the Delphi Archaeological Museum where masterpieces of Ancient Greek sculpture can be found. Look at the legendary Charioteer of Delphi, regarded as one of the finest bronze sculptures of the ancient world. See the statue of the athlete Aghias and other artifacts from antiquity.
Enjoy lunch in the modern village of Delphi, before the return trip to Athens by the same route (if selected). A short stop in Arachova will be provided for your comfort. Clients staying on the coast will depart for their hotels from the local supplier's terminal at around 19:30.
- Guided tour
- Lunch (if selected)
- Free Wi-Fi aboard the bus
- Additional food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users