Bring the whole family along for an eclectic mix of modern and ancient sights on an electric bike tour of Athens. Enjoy amazing views from Pnyka and Filopappos Hill, and glide down the picturesque streets of Plaka.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, French, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- While there will be photo stops at different highlights you will not enter any archaeological site that requires a licensed tour guide
- Please note that children under 12 years don't get their own e-bike but ride along on the same bike with their parent (tag-along or seat)
- Some exceptions can be made for confident young riders, in which case, choose 12 years old so we block an e-bike
- Some navigation through pedestrians at some parts of the tour
- Some tours may be bilingual