Cape Sounio, Temple of Poseidon
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Amalia Hotel, Syntagma square, 10 Amalias street, 105 57 Athens Meeting time is 2:15 PM from 1st November - 31st MarchOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The Temple of Poseidon is closed on December 25, January 1, March 25, and May 1.
- Tours on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays take place in English only
- Very important notice: children and students aged 5 to 18 must present a valid passport or ID on the day of the tour in order to get the discounted price. Otherwise, they will be required to re-purchase new entrance tickets at the full price.