Athens Wine Tasting TourProduct ID: 48151
From US$53.39 per personBook now
- Visit to a local winery
- Taste awarded winning wines
Visit this wonderful family owned winery, founded back in 1919 and see the close by vineyards planted mainly with local grape varieties such as Savatiano and Malagouzia.
The landscape of the Attica vineyards and the climate (mild winters and hot dry summers assisted by the sea breeze) create the ideal terroir for making dry white wines with high alcohol, balanced acidity, fresh taste and a delicate floral nose.
Starts at 10:00 am and takes place Monday to Saturday (Sundays upon request).
- Tasting of 5 different wines with assortments
- Round-trip transfer from/to Koropi Metro Station and to/from Papagiannakis Winery
- Winery Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Metro tickets
- Other drinks
Koropi metro station. Take the metro line 3, destination Airport and you get off at Koropi. When there, you walk to the place where taxis are parked, just outside the station. Your taxi-driver will be waiting for you holding the orange colored Athens Walking Tours Sign. At the end of your tour you will be transferred back to Koropi Metro Station by our partner taxi-driver and you use the metro again back to Athens. (Open in Google Maps)
- You get a full refund in case the tour is canceled 72 hours before the start time.
- You are refunded 50% of the amount in case the tour is canceled between 72 hours and 24 hours before the start time.
- If the tour is canceled less than 24 hours before the time it begins, we don't offer any refund.
Product ID: 48151