Athens Walking and Culinary Tour
- Taste plenty of delicious Athenian food
- Discover the Acropolis, the most important site in the history of democracy
- Learn from your knowledgeable and friendly guide
The first area you visit will be the picturesque area of Plaka. Stroll through the narrow streets and admire the unique architecture, which will take you back in time. Imagine the little town at the foot of the Acropolis 200 years ago; your guide will make the buildings come alive.
Visit the Acropolis Hill itself: enjoy the breathtaking views of the city and dive into history with the help of your guide. Your visit in Athens would never be complete without a pilgrimage to the Parthenon, the temple dedicated to the virgin goddess Athena, the patron deity of the city. You will enter the Acropolis from the south slope so as to avoid the crowds, and also to visit the Dionysus Sanctuary and Dionysus Theater, built in the 5th century BC. Your guide will take care of the entrance tickets so you can skip the line.
This is the perfect opportunity to discover some of the delicious food available in Athens while learning about its amazing history, all from your friendly and knowledgeable guide.
- Local licensed guide
- Food tastings
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Meet at 09:15 for start at 09:30. The duration is 3 hours and 15 minutes. The meeting point is inside the Syntagma Metro station. Your Athens Walking Tours guide will be holding an orange Athens Walking Tours sign, one level down, by the ticket validating machines, underneath the big central hanging clock.
• Tours do not take place on the following public holidays: 25 and 26 December, New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, May 1 and March 25
• Tours take place in all weather
Product ID: 65162